Get away from the desert sand and enjoy yourself on the green green grass!
Get away from the desert sand and enjoy yourself on the green green grass!
Wiley brings the "Heatwave" to Dubai's dXb Muic Festival - yet another amazing act to join the line-up!
Win a pair of VIP tickets and a Meet & Greet with Far East Movement!
“Agent” means the authorised agent from whom you purchased a Ticket.
“Event” means an event to be held at the Venue.
“Live Nation Middle East” means Live Nation Middle East FZ LLC, its representatives, servants, employees and sub-contractors and “Our” shall be read accordingly.
“Promoter” means the person or company staging the Event if different from Live Nation Middle East.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means the venue as stated on the Ticket.
"Ticket" means any ticket for an Event.
“You” means you or anybody who in Live Nation Middle East’s reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
1. The Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, any Promoter, Agent and/or Venue terms, conditions and regulations, copies of which are available upon request from the Promoter, Agent and/or Venue. The Terms and Conditions and any Promoter, Agent and/or Venue terms, conditions and regulations are collectively referred to as, “Conditions”. In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions, and any other Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. All Tickets are sold subject to the Conditions. Please read the Conditions carefully before purchase, and raise any queries with Live Nation Middle East, the Promoter, Agent or Venue (as relevant) before purchase. Your purchase of a Ticket constitutes your acceptance of the Conditions.
3. It is your responsibility to check Your Tickets as if you have made a mistake, it can not always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact Live Nation Middle East immediately if there is a mistake.
4. If You have any special access requirements or concerns about any special effects (for example lighting, sound, audiovisual or pyrotechnic effects) which may be featured at the Event, please discuss any such issues before purchasing the Tickets with Live Nation Middle East by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . Live Nation Middle East will use its reasonable efforts to assist with any such special access requirements or concerns.
5. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain access to an Event and You must keep possession of such Ticket, or equivalent (i.e. wristband), at all times during the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Live Nation Middle East will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Live Nation Middle East may issue duplicate Tickets in its sole discretion. If Live Nation Middle East issues a duplicate Ticket, it may charge a reasonable administration fee.
7. For seated Events, You only have the right to a seat at the Event of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket, and the Promoter and Live Nation Middle East acting reasonably, reserve the right to provide alternative seats at the Event to those specified on the Ticket. Where only seats of a lesser value are available, You will be offered the choice of accepting either (a) the lesser value seats available, or (b) a refund of the face value of Your Ticket.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s and Live Nation Middle East’s right to alter the advertised Event as reasonably necessary. Live Nation Middle East’s total liability in relation to a cancelled Event is set out below in Conditions 14 and 16.
9. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the performance is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in Live Nation Middle East’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of the Ticket, taken generally, could reasonably expect. No refund will be owed should a change to the advertised line-up occur.
10. All Tickets are for personal use only. The resale or use of Tickets for any form of business or commercial activity is strictly prohibited unless given prior written consent from Live Nation Middle East.
11. Tickets may not be altered, modified, copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written consent from Live Nation Middle East.
12. It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, Live Nation Middle East will use its reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided at the time of ordering. Live Nation Middle East does not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event. It is also Your responsibility to inform the point of sale from where you bought the Ticket of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address You provided at the time of purchase.
13. Where an Event is cancelled, rescheduled and you cannot or do not wish to attend the reschedule event or where there is a material change to the programme of the Event, You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with Condition 14. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to a refund as set forth in Condition 14.
14. Neither Live Nation Middle East nor the Venue provides the express warranty or implied warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or quality of the performance at the Venue.
15. “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Live Nation Middle East’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Subject to the provisions of Condition 12, Live Nation Middle East will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under the Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
16. The total refund for a Ticket shall be the face value of the Ticket purchased. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence, hospitality or accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk. Neither Live Nation Middle East nor the Venue shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure in addition to refunding the face value of the Ticket.
17. In order to claim Your refund, please take your unused Ticket to the point of purchase (a) within 3 months after the original proposed date of the Event for a cancelled or rescheduled Event, or (b) as soon as possible for an Event which has been materially changed. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
18. No entry will be permitted to attendees wearing National Dress.
19. Live Nation Middle East will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Live Nation, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by Live Nation
Middle East); or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage results from breach by You of any of the Conditions.
20. Nothing in the Conditions seeks to exclude or limit any liability of Live Nation Middle East for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
21. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law. In addition, re-sales or transfers of Tickets may be prohibited for certain Events, pursuant to the specific terms and conditions of those Events (for example, but not limited to (a) charity Events, (b) Events where age restrictions apply because of the content of the Event or licensing requirements, or (c) balloted Events). Where a Ticket is offered for re-sale in accordance with the Conditions, You must provide the buyer with full details of the Ticket. Full details include (if printed on the Ticket) the relevant block or tier, and row and seat number. The buyer of a Ticket must be made aware of the Conditions and any other terms and conditions that are specific to the Event. You should check whether any special terms or conditions apply before offering a Ticket for resale. Free tickets are often provided for specific reasons limiting their transferability.
22. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of Live Nation Middle East. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the Conditions will be void. Any person seeking to use a void Ticket may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund, and may be subject to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
23. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. Live Nation Middle East, the Promoter or the Agent (as applicable) will notify You of any such restriction at the time of purchase. Live Nation Middle East reserves the right, without prior notice, to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number, unless the purchase of an excess was due to Live Nation Middle East’s error.
24. Live Nation Middle East reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue (and may take appropriate action to enforce this right) in reasonable circumstances including without limitation (a) for health and safety or licensing reasons, (b) if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event, (c) if You use or display threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms or behave in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace, (d) if, in Live Nation Middle East’s reasonable opinion, You appear to be acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs, (d) if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age, (e) if You refuse to comply with Live Nation Middle East’s security searches, (f) if You breach these Terms, or (g) if Your Ticket is void. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
25. Live Nation Middle East reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in the opinion of Live Nation Middle East may cause danger or disruption to other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed in the Conditions (including those items listed in this Condition 22). You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue: (a) smoking materials, (b) laser pens, (c) animals (except guide dogs), (d) Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the Venue), (e) bottles, cans or glass containers (unless permitted by the Venue), (f) any item which may be interpreted as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), or (g) illegal substances. Notwithstanding anything else in the Conditions, neither the Venue nor Live Nation shall be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
26. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Live Nation Middle East and/or all Venue stewards and staff. Live Nation Middle East reserves the right to restrict access to parts of the Venue.
27. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation, in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please speak to Live Nation Middle East or a steward promptly. Live Nation Middle East will use its reasonable endeavours to rectify the situation which is the cause of your complaint, however under no circumstances shall Live Nation Middle East be under any obligation to rectify the situation.
28. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing.
29. The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material within the Venue is strictly forbidden. You shall not bring any such equipment to the Venue or to the Event. Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and/or destroyed by Live Nation Middle East. Any recording made of an Event or part thereof in breach of the Conditions shall belong to the Promoter and You agree to assign any and all rights in any such recordings to the Promoter. Notwithstanding anything else in the Conditions, neither the Promoter nor Live Nation Middle East shall be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
30. You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
31. You may only leave and then re-enter the Venue during an Event at the discretion of the Venue. Otherwise there shall be no re-admissions or pass-outs of any kind. Depending on the type of Event, every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the Event, but admission for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
32. Live Nation Middle East reserves the right to allow audience members to stand in seated areas of the Venue.
33. You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
34. You must not leave any bags or other items of personal property unattended in the Venue. Any personal possessions or other items (including without limitation clothing, wallets and mobile telephones), which are found in the Venue, shall be retained by the Venue for a period of 30 days following their discovery. During this period You may collect any item which belongs to You from the Venue upon reasonable proof of identification and ownership. If, upon the expiry of 30 days from the date of its discovery, any item has not been collected by You, Live Nation Middle East reserves the right to dispose of any such items as it sees fit without any further liability to You (notwithstanding anything else in the Conditions). Where possible, any uncollected items will be donated to charity.
35. Live Nation Middle East shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under the Terms and Conditions without notice to You, provided that You are not adversely affected by the same.
36. If it is found by a court that any of the Conditions for any reason cannot be enforced, this shall not prevent the other provisions from continuing to apply.
37. Any delay of Live Nation Middle East in enforcing any of the Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of Live Nation Middle East’s rights to do so.
38. Any person, other than the Promoter or the Agent or Venue, who is not a party to the Terms and Conditions shall have no rights to enforce any term of the Terms and Conditions.
39. Nothing in the Conditions and no action taken by You or Live Nation Middle East under the Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and Live Nation Middle East beyond the relationship created under the Conditions.
40. The Conditions constitute the entire agreement between You and Live Nation Middle East in relation to the Tickets, the Event and the Venue, and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and Live Nation Middle East relating to the same. The Conditions cannot be varied or amended in any respect (unless agreed between You and Live Nation Middle East in writing).
41. You and Live Nation Middle East both agree that it has not entered into the Conditions in reliance of, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity by any person other than as expressly set out in the Conditions. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
42. The Conditions do not and shall not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, Consumer Direct or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
43. If any dispute arises out of the Conditions, Live Nation Middle East will attempt to settle it. To this end Live Nation Middle East shall use its reasonable endeavours to consult or negotiate in good faith, and attempt to reach a just and equitable settlement satisfactory to both parties. Although this does not restrict Your rights to pursue court proceedings, if Live Nation Middle East is unable to settle any dispute by negotiation within 21 days, the parties may attempt to settle it by mediation
44. The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable therein.
Get away from the desert sand and enjoy yourself on the green green grass!
Two stages, air conditioned tee pees, chill out shisha areas, bean bags and much much more at Festival City, Dubai Festival Park! This Friday dance into the night with your favourite artists at the annual dXb Music Festival! We have provided you with top-charting acts and first class production to bring you the best Music Festival to hit Dubai yet! Don’t miss out on this extravaganza, we look forward to seeing you on the filed!
“I am super excited to be performing at dXb Music Festival this year. I love Dubai, and I want to say a big thanks to Live Nation for hosting my Middle Eastern debut,” said Wiley of his addition to this year’s line-up.
Wiley, who has stormed the charts recently with his number 1 smash hit “Heatwave” is a pioneer in the UK underground music scene, and a versatile music artist with many crossover hits. He contributed his production skills as well as vocals to the Roll Deep musical crew where they established a new style of music that came to be known as Grime, and subsequently has been named the “Godfather Of Grime.” Wiley is known for his top 10 hits "Wearing My Rolex" and "Never Be Your Woman," and was previously a member of the Pay As You Go Cartel music group. He has collaborated with a number of MCs and producers, including Dizzee Rascal, Kano and MC Smudge.
“We are very excited to add WILEY to the awesome line-up of our dXb Music Festival. Wiley owned the summer season with his number 1 track “Heatwave" maintaining it’s mega hit ranking on the UK top 40 chart for over 6 weeks and counting. He is a pioneer of the underground music scene in the UK and is known as the “Godfather of Grime”.
Summer is coming to an end and we want to see what festivals you’ve been to! Share with us your best festival photo and have your friends vote for you in order to win a pair of VIP tickets and a meet and greet with Far East Movement at the dXb Music Festival 2012! The entry with the most votes wins!
Follow us @LiveNationME